Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Banks Street Partners for fresh articles!
Banks Street Partners utilizes its domain expertise and lengthy experience working with financial institutions to provide independent opinions of company value.
Valuation mandates executed by BSP are commonly related to one of the following topics:
- Going public transactions
- Going private transactions
- Minority shareholder buyouts
- Private transactions involving insiders
- Employee incentive plans (401(k), ESOP, options pricing)
- Goodwill impairment testing
BSP is available to provide an independent fairness opinion in a case where another financial adviser has a potential conflict of interest as part of a merger transaction. BSP has extensive experience in providing fairness opinions for its clients.
Recent Client Transactions
Banks Street Partners is pleased to announce the successful merger between its client, Gainesville, GA-based Chattahoochee Bank of Georgia and Franklin, NC-based Entegra Financial Corp. (ENFC). ...